FYI - My birthday is on March 9 not March 3rd!
Yesterday was my birthday! Let's see what happened... I was resting my eyes at midnight when my mom walked in. I was acting like I was asleep and she said "Happy Birthday!" and then scolded me for being awake and told me to go to sleep.
I just want to go on record to say that I was jipped! My birthday was only 23 hours because of Daylight Savings Time. I expect that to be made up to me sometime.
In the morning, I woke up and saw that my mom wasn't up and I thought, she's a lazy butt! I had to get my own breakfast and I ate alone. Poor me. Chandler was the first one awake and sang Happy Birthday to me. I said "ok, chandler it is just my birthday you don't need to tell the whole world by singing!" Of course he then got mad and went downstairs, brothers!
I went to church and then to a Fireside. I was happy to go to church because I got to go to Young Womens (yeah me!) After the fireside, Kathy Barlow took us home but we had to make a stop and pick up her daughter Morgan. Morgan was trying to pull out her sisters tooth, it was disgusting. I didn't get home until late at about 7:30 at night. My mom made me ribs and mashed potatoes, it was fabulous, made by my fabulous mom (she told me I had to write that). I went upstairs and my mom had my birthday gift set up for me... It was a brand new computer... It has a huge monitor and has TV connected to it (with a remote!) and it has the internet and I can play the playstation through, I can alsor ecord TV on my computer. I am using it now to write this. It is awesome!
Chandler (the annoying bum head) got me red roses and Chase (the butthead) got me swedish fish. I also got a pair of bright pink crocks.
That is enough for now. I want to go back to watching Kyle XY which I recorded on my computer.
My life is awesome, thank you very much!
Tori
2 comments:
That sounds like a pretty great birthday Tori! I fixed your birthdate on the sidebar, sorry about that! Glad you had a great day!
FYI Tori, that comment above is from your aunt Lezlee
Post a Comment