Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning


It is early Easter Morning and my soul is full of love. Love for each of you my children. You have given me such joy and happiness. I want you to know that I love you and I am proud of you and your families. I want you to know that I love God the Eternal Father and his Son Jesus Christ.

Someone once told me that they could not believe in Christ because
their conscience was to big. I too have a very active conscience, that is why I love Christ. I can live each day because I know he is there to make what ever I do perfect, acceptable before God. As I live my life with Christ as my center I have an inter peace that as long as I do my best I will be accept by the Lord.
One day I was in the temple doing temple work for a name on a small pink card. I clearly heard a small voice say to me "I am not ready yet". I knew the voice was the person I was taking through the temple that day. I prayed and asked God what I was to do. The answer penetrated in my very soul. "you can do her work before she is ready, Christ payed for your sins before you were ready." I had always believed to Christ but some how that very moment I understood all that he had done for me. I promised the Lord that I would always remember his Son and thanked him for his sacrifice. I know Christ lives, he loves each one of us. He came to make it easier for us to return to that God that gave us life.
Love Mom

No comments: