Monday, March 24, 2008

Ashley is ready to start the Easter Egg Hunt. We did our family one on Saturday, the kids were still a bit sick. So we did it in the house.
Ashley and Michael were the only ones trying to find all the candy, except for Eric who decided he wanted to still be a kid.
Here they are just before the hunt started. I decided to buy big bowls instead of doing baskets this year. They make great ice cream bowls. Matt and Jessica are trying to hide in the picture to symbolize that they hid the Easter candy, since they were to old to look for it. They did get plenty of candy in their bowls of course.

I had reinjured myself Friday night, not too bad but enough that I wanted to be in very comfortable clothes on Saturday. It was either this outfit or a dress. Anyway, I had to go to the store, and Jessica wanted to go with me. She was appalled that I would go in my pajama's. She did go with me, walking ahead of me a few feet.

I hope you all had a great Easter. Love you all.
Monika

No comments: