256 W 3rd apt #B14
Burley, ID 83318
We would like to thank everyone for their help these last couple of months. Troy is doing well in school and keeping up with his studies while Nicole is keeping me pretty busy during the day. We just received Nicole's three month old photos from JCPenney, we would like to send some to everyone.
Nicole is growing like a weed, she learned how to giggle and every time she does I look over at Troy and he doesn't catch it. Here pretty soon before we know it Nicole will be dating and
Don't worry Jennifer Troy will love do a post about your challenge. We love everyone and wish them well, please keep in touch.
Love Kristi & Nicole
2 comments:
Hi Kristi and Troy. Nikole is so cute. I can't wait to actaully meet her. I'm gald you were able to get into your own place again.
It sounds like life is very busy.
Take care.
Love,
Monika
Troy and Kristi, welcome to the blog. It's nice to hear what is going on in the Great White North. Kristi, I can't believe how much Nicole looks like you.
Kirk
Post a Comment