Hi Family,
The kids have been having a blast in our upstairs hallway. I put oil on the wood floor and the kids decided to "help" work the oil into the wood. Ashley and Michael have found their sliding pants. They run as fast as they can and then slide on their knees, sides, or rear end. Asley loves to show off. She did a complicated slide yesterday and then luaghingly asked if I could do that.
Michael recieved his pinewood derby kit yesterday. He is so excited. Matt got out his three pinewood derby cars and was showing Michael what he did. Michael also went to the eye doctor yeasterday. He needs reading glasses. He picked out blue ones, his favorite color.
Matt is in a robotics class. He is so excited, his class is has about three hours to put a robot together, program it, and then they are going to take it to a NASA compitition. They teacher can only tell them the rules, then it is up to the kids to get it all together. Matt is in his element. They need to program it using C, Matt has only programmed in Basic and a bit in C++. So he is planning to teach himself how to program in C this week.
Jessica is loving Young Women's. She is in a club at school called Student Voices. They help plan new clubs, do service projects, and help the school. She is really enjoying it. She has also knetted a scarf to take to the Stake talent show this week.
Ashley was so excited yesterday to take a State Writing test. Her teacher has told her that she has a talent for writing. Ashley was disappionted to find out that she would have to wait until the summer to see how she did on it.
Eric's game is done, or at least on the internet. He still gets to fix a few bugs here and there. If you want to get on and check out what he has been programming for the last year or so. It is www.simscarnival.com if that doesn't work try www.thesimscarnival.com It's a site that you can play short games or even make your own and post them on the site, and it is free. My favorite game is Crunch Time.
I am doing so much better, must of the time I am in no pain and I can even get up and move around for a few hours at a time. I see the doctor next week. We'll see what he has to say. When I am healed he wants me to go back to physicla therapy for strengthening excercises to hopefully decrease my chance of reinjuring it.
The last few days have been very sunny and in the 70's.
Birthdays
Matt July 29 he's 13
Jessica December 19 she's 12
Ashley December 21 she's 10
Michael December 3 he's 8
Eric Jan. 15
Monika May 29
Major Milestone!!! Camden lost his first tooth!
12 years ago
3 comments:
I see you posted all of the kids ages, why didn't you post yours and Eric? Haven't accepted that you are old yet? :)
When Lezlee turned 40 I told her that since she got to be younger for the first half of our lives, I get to be younger for the second half. So I tell everyone that she's a year older than she is. Man, that really pisses her off!! But I think its funny.
Thanks for the secret code to the games. They're fun.
Post a Comment