Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope all of your families had a wonderful Easter. Hopefully we'll get to see lots of pictures of nieces and nephews scouring the house for eggs and candy.

With Jordan now almost eleven we decided that early morning Easter egg hunts are a thing of the past. So the kids just enjoyed their Easter baskets and we enjoyed sleeping in this morning. But that doesn't mean that there was no egg hunt in our day.

After church we drove out to my work and the kids decorated all the offices and work spaces.



We started to do that a few years ago and I think the kids have more fun hiding candy than finding it.

Lezlee is going to do a post for mom about things that make the kids happy, but I'm going to open up the challenge to everyone or anyone who would like to take a stab at telling me about someone they admire. I didn't mean for it to be hard, it's just a way to understand a little more about each other since we don't see each other very often. I at least expect Jennifer to do a sarcastic entry along those lines. So officially, I tag everybody.

Happy Easter! Kirk


No comments: