Sunday, March 30, 2008

My first post

Life has been so crazy here that I haven't had much time to sleep little well post, but it's my day off and I'm going to post. We have moved in to our own place and it's so good to be back on our own.







Here is the outside of our apartment - I'd show you the inside, but still working on that part.





And here is our view, not too bad if I do say so myself. Life in Idaho is... COLD. There hasn't been much snow lately so I think you have us beat there Jen, but it is fricken feezin. Other then that our lives our going great; Kristi is enjoying having her own place and has done a ton of cleaning and organizing to make it seam like home, Nicole is one happy baby and I'm working myself to death:).







Financially we're doing better and it feels great to be taking care of my family. Right now I work full time at the cell phone company/Radio Shack, have a night paper route once a week, doing a morning paper route 7 days a week which gets me up a 4am, still doing reports for my father in law's home inspection company, job hunting and I'm gearing up for finals week at the U.






Kristi has been cleaning the house as I said, as well as sitting with an elderly woman 4-5 days a week, being a great mom, and trying to get her business up and running. She's a little tired as you can imagine but she's doing great and considering teaching ballet for a small privet dance studio here, she'll do great.






This is Nicole right after a nap. She's not napping as much as her mother would like but here is proof that she does nap.



She is a cutie and everyone that sees her agrees. She loves to be in the spot light, even though she has been a little fussy that last few days she was a perfect princess at church today. We were in a class today and she was as good and as quiet as could be until another baby in the room started talking and from that point until the end of the class they talked (coo-ed) back and forth. And she loves to look, smile and coo at all the people that we show her to.




The other day Kristi and myself were standing in the kitchen talking as she held Nicole. Suddenly we heard a mass amount gurgling and in a matter of seconds Nicole's pants, Kristi's pants, Kristi's socks and the entire kitchen floor was covered in a brown gooy "mess." Nicole had poo-----ed strait through her diaper and all over mommy and the floor. I thought it was funny but I wasn't the one holding Nicole.




We love you all - and goodbye until next time.

3 comments:

Bandanamom said...

It does look cold Troy - I know how that Idaho cold goes - which explains why I now live in Arizona!

It's great to see how you guys are doing!

Moni said...

Hi Troy,
I love your view.
It sounds like life is extreemly busy. Hang in there.
I love you.
Monika

Mom said...

Troy, Do you live by a river or a lake?
Love Mom
Troy you need to add you families birthdays to the Blog. While you are at it add mine. Wayne 18 or Feb and Vicki 26 of Feb.