Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jordan's Hippie Party

This has been a great weekend. It's the first weekend in months where I actually got to relax and not have to do anything--except try and figure out why the pool was turning green. I got to paint a lot and cooked three barbecues and even spent some time sitting on the front porch watching birds. It was great.

We did have Jordan's birthday party yesterday so there was some work involved in getting that ready--mostly by Lezlee. It was hippie party. The girls made tie-dyed shirts, love beads and flowers for their hair, all while listening to 70's music.

Here is Jordan with her friend Courtney.


And with Savanah.


Lacie and Jenise.


Being silly.


Holden modeling the latest flower in the hair fashions.


Kimberly in her 70's hippie hat.


Brianna wearing her love bead necklace.

Tie dying shirts in pig's blood.


Just kidding about the pig's blood. It's goat. Here's her cake. I worked really hard to make it look like tie-dye.

Flower child Nadia.


Jordan and Taylor.

Caroline Koonz, who mom makes the world's best brownies!!

No comments: