Sunday, April 27, 2008

April Update







Hey Everyone,

It is always nice to see how the family is doing. Nicole is doing well she is now five months old and getting older, good news she is taking more naps now which is nice for me, I can actually get some things done around the house. Troy is doing well at his job and selling a lot of cell phones. I had an interview with a business owner about creating a website, which is nice that I can use the skills that I learned in school.






Troy went out and bought Nicole a walker....she loves it but she still can't reach the floor yet. When me and Troy was talking Nicole decided to roll over, but she only did it that once because Troy was so excited we think that he scarred her...she hasn't rolled over since. I am so lucky that she sleeps through the night otherwise I don't think that I would last through the day without any sleep.






The other day Nicole grabbed my arm while I was eating like she wanted a taste. I put my glass of water up to her mouth, she decided that she didn't like that at all. She still is on my milk. Well we got to go but we hope to talk to everyone soon.

Love Kristi, Troy and Nicole

4 comments:

Kirk Hays said...

Very cute. It's great to hear from you guys. Let us all know when she gets over her Troy induced trauma and rolls over again.

Kirk

Moni said...

She is getting so big. We hope to be able to see her this summer. If we don't she'll be running around before we meet her.
Have you heard back about the job?
I hope it works out for you.
Monika

Moni said...

She's soooo cute.
Ashley

Moni said...

She's very, very, very, very cute.
Jessica