Monday, April 14, 2008

It's been a rough two weeks for me. I overdid it, and I have been in bed. I did get out Saturday, but only in a wheelchair. It was nice to get out, being stuck in bed for two weeks was making me go stir crazy. Yesterday I was standing up talking to Eric when I had multiple shooting pains hit me and I was almost on the floor with the pain, but luckily Eric caught me. He carried me into bed. Actually, He had to carry me in and out of bed a few times yesterday, and help me turn over in bed. So the family stayed home from church yesterday to take care of me. We had a samll church service at home and then watched a lot of movies.
Ashley was doing great, even walking a bit on her hurt foot. She even started jumping on it. Needless to say, she is back to using the crutches.
We bought a new fish tank on Saturday. Our old one held 50 gal. of water and it was in our dining room. This new one is in the hall, my dining room looks much bigger.
Monika

No comments: