Sunday, June 1, 2008









Thank you for all the great birthday wishes. Eric and the kids bought me a new camera. I still need to fiddle around with it a bit. I had a great relaxing birthday.
Today we had to stay out of the house. So they could have an open house. We went over the Golden Gate Bridge today. It was the first time for everyone but myself. It was a lot of fun. When we got over the bridge we parked the car and looked back towards San Fransisco. It was a clear beautiful day. In the distance we saw the Oakland Bay Bridge, which we have been over a few times. I could also make out a bit of the San Mateo Bridge. We then started driving North, but after a few minutes we noticed that we would be getting in a lot of traffic and just busy cities. We turned around and headed home. We were still too early to go home, so we drove South on Highway 1. It was gorgeous. I will really miss the ocean and all the trees.
When we were gone 10 sets of people came into the house, 2 of them with realtors, so that was good. Please pray for us to sell our home.
Eric is heading to Bountiful in 2 weeks. Kyle and Tammy have opened their home to Eric for a few weeks. It is nice to not have to worry about where he is staying.
Monika

No comments: