Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jordan Lately

I keep meaning to do a blog post like the one I did a few months ago where I take the camera all day and take photos of everything - but I keep forgetting to take it. Maybe this week. In the meantime we've all been busy - But this post is some photos of Jordan I did take in the past couple of weeks. Mostly she has been dancing and swimming, swimming and diving, diving and dancing. She just had her recital of the year for dance last week (performing at Scottsdale Center for the Arts was uber cool) and now it's a swim meet and a dive meet every week. Brennan has those too, but he's been at scout camp, so here's some photos of Jordan.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an appropriate swimming cap! Congrats on your 3rd place finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandanamom said...

Jennifer - Where's your post? I think we're about due.