Thursday, June 26, 2008

Got to get out of the house!!!




Well I don't have much time but I had to say hi and give an update. Kristi and I are starting to get comfortable in our new place (I say new, but we have been here a few months), and as part of that we've got our first callings in the ward here and are starting to get to know a few people in town. Kristi is in primary and I was just called to be assistant to the executive secretary.
Kristi and Nicole had a cold last week and Kristi still feels it lingering on. I get to get out of the house to go to work and meetings and that is about it, and that's quite a bit more then chances to get out then Kristi gets. So when we see all the fun all of you are having this summer we really start feeling the need to get out and have some ourselves.
Love all of you and we all want to wish Tammy a wonderful birthday!!!
Troy, Kristi and Nicole

No comments: