Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Stuff

We still can't download photos from one of the cameras but we had a few extraneous photos on the computer that I thought I would share quickly from some recent events.



This is Holden when he went with Kirk and Brennan, Brennan's friends and Austin to celebrate Brennan's birthday in Phoenix. Kirk took the boys to Castles and Coasters which is a small amusement park here in Phoenix.














































































































These are photos from Kirk's recent art lecture at the Burton Barr Library. The Burton Barr is such a great building and the auditorium was very nice. It was very cool. He did a really great job! He made it so interesting. He had a great turn-out too, so all around it was a great success. Afterwards we took the kids to dinner across the street at Spaghetti Factory.





































































And this is from the night Holden got his Eagle Scout. Thank Goodness That's OVER!



I was thinking I might do another series of photos describing our day again since we are now on our summer schedule and everything changes a little in the summer.

No comments: