Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wow what a week ! :)

Hey everyone ! You probably did not know this but I have my own account on here now so you should see more post's by me soon ! Any way this week was CRAZY ! I had to do so much stuff in school for an upcoming trip to Catalina Island ! It is a program at my school were all 6th graders ( with good grade's ) get a chance to go to Catalina for three day's ! While we are there we do lots of fun stuff ! I am still deciding what classes I am going to take while I am there but I know I want to go to a night dive because there are lots of algae that glows so it is really pretty ! This trip is on January 14, 15 , 16 so it is going to be freezing on land and supper freezing in the water ! I am still very excited though but not as excited as I am for the wedding and seeing all of you guys ! It will be so much fun and this year i see all of the Hays side of the family but I also see all of the Peterson side ! Oh here is a picture of Catalina at sun down !The image “http://www.freepicturesfreepictures.com/free-pictures-Catalina-Island-California-Automania.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

2 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Jordan,
Welcome to the blog with your own account. I can't believe you are already in 6th grade. Catalina sounds like a blast, I know you will have a great time.
I get to see you in a few weeks, it will be great.
Aunt Monika

Jordan said...

I know i can not belive it eather ! I can not wait to see you guys soon !! :)