Tammy asked me about getting copies of some of the photos from Troys wedding two years ago. I pulled them off the hard drive and now have hosted on flickr. I am pretty sure I have the setting correct so that you can just pull them off flickr by dragging them onto your desktop to take any of the photos you want for your own use. If it doesn't work please let me know. I have put a lot of the photos into a slide show to display them here, but I don't think you'll be able to drag the photos from slide onto the desktop (though you're certainly welcome to try).
They are roughly in chronological order 1. the temple, 2. Jen's house for the lunch, 3. the reception at the Joseph Smith Building, 4. the breakfast with everyone except the bride and groom the next day.
If you have any trouble getting the photos from flickr, let me know and I can bring the ones you want on a jump drive or something. (my burner on my laptop doesn't seem to be working or I could just burn a disc). For flickr click HERE
We're looking forward to creating new family photos at Jen's wedding this month!
Major Milestone!!! Camden lost his first tooth!
12 years ago
3 comments:
That was fast! Thanks so much. I'll play around and see if I can get the pictures off of Flicker. By the way, I'm embarrassed to say, that my husband did call Kirk on his birthday, but didn't say anything to me about it and here I was giving him a bad time. So much for communication at our house.
Monika and I were able to get all the photos we wanted today, lickety-split! Thanks so much. There were so many great pictures and I can't believe how much our children have changed in two years. Thanks for sharing your photos and the time it took to put them on the blog. See you soon!
Thanks Lezlee for the photos. Tammy and I had fun looking through them. It was fun to see how you caught their personalities. There were some great ones of Jen being Jen.
It will be great to see you in a few weeks.
Monika
Post a Comment