Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey guys




Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here but hopefully that will change. I wanted to upload a font that I made that says Hays, I looked online and created a little more modern vector of our actual dress tartan. I'll upload that later as a background sometime. I think its big enough to use as a background as well. Let me know what you think! Thanks guys!


~HoldenAdd ImageAdd Image

4 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

That is awesome, Holden. Hey for any Hayses who are interested, my my dad's birthday last month, Julie and I put together a brief history book of the Hay Clan. It talks about the origin of the clan, the aquisition of land and titles, important historical events Hays were a part of, the tartans, the family legends, castles, etc. Anyway at the printing place there was a mix up and I ended up with three extra books. If you are interested in purchasing one of these, I'm selling them for $18. I can probably provide a web link where you can view the book pages. Email me at purplehays21@juno.com if you're interested.

Bandanamom said...

Hey Laura that is awesome, we definitely want one - I'll email you for details.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. Once again I am awed by the creative talents of the Hays clan.

Jordan said...

Hey Holden Even though I am your sister I still get to leave cool comments so .... WOW that is so cool I like them both so much :)