Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I went to a physical therapist and within one minute he knew what I had. It was amazing!! He had only seen it 3 times in his 18 years experience. I now wear a SI belt to keep my hips from moving all around. Once that stabalizes he will work more on my other injury. I get to shock myself 8 hours each day with a TENS UNIT. The fantastic news is that it is working. I just need to remember to take it easy. It could still take 2 years from now to heal, but we hope it will happen before that. Otherwise I will have to decide on an operation, but we hope not.
Monika

2 comments:

Frederick Family said...

Moni,

Sounds like you have been busy with the house and doctors. I would love to get together with you. Steph

Moni said...

Hi Steph,
I would love that. Give me a call 296-0419, or just e-mail me back with a good time.
Monika