First off all I need to tell Monika I am really sorry. For some reason I keep forgetting to send her the photos I promised - I took some family photos while we were in Utah and somehow they never quite make it from my hard drive to the email. But I have sent them now Monika! Here's a sample (but there are more in the email):
Also to Jen: Thanks for the note you recently posted here on the blog, I found it very inspiring. A couple of weeks ago they made me the 2nd Counselor in the Stake Relief Society Presidency. I am excited about the new calling - part of my new responsibilities are that I speak with the high council quarterly. My goal for those talks is to be far LESS boring than whatever high councilman I'm assigned with. Today I had to speak and I used Jen's note as the intro to my talk, so Thanks Jen!
No comments:
Post a Comment