Tonight is one of those moments that will live in our memories forever. A moment that we should discuss with our children about the possibilities of life and that our country has the ability to evolve, change and provide opportunities for all of us. It is THE moment that we are closet to what the architects of the constituion meant by All Men are Created Equal. Tonight I was filled with pride for our country to overcome the boundaries of race to elect a President. The fight against racisim is not over it is all of our responsibility to combat it in ourselves and others, but we should celebrate this amazing milestone.
Next glass ceiling to break...elect a competent and deserving Woman~ Because our daughters deserve to reach for the stars also...
Major Milestone!!! Camden lost his first tooth!
12 years ago
1 comment:
I have a permanent smile today. It's good day! Yes We Can! I'm tempted to put some music on this blog - I'm thinking Kanye West's Touch The Sky - but I'll refrain.
Post a Comment