

It's so nice to be out of school, maybe I'll have time to actually blog a time or two before I have to go back. I'm including a few picture of the family that I hope you'll enjoy. Also if I could enlist some help? I need to get Kristi's and Nicole's birthdays posted to the blog but am unaware as to how to do it. Kristi's is July 23 and Nicole's is Nov 8. Thanks and I'll have to blog again soon.
2 comments:
Congratulations on your semester being over!
I added your birthdays Troy - I've been trying to find out when Kristi and Nicole's birthdays were but no one could remember. Thanks for telling me.
I love the family picture.
I'm gald you have some time off of school. Hang in there, just remember you only have a short time left before you graduate.
Love,
Monika
Post a Comment