



Luv the movie Jordan but I can see how watching it more then once could drive one crazy!!! So I've been really excited about dad's (grandpa's) TV show and been having a hard time waiting for the DVD which led me to... absolutely nothing. Well, I can't say that, I did find out that dad was a Former State Senator, US congressman, powerful chairman of the House Administration and United States presidential candidate (though he didn't actually run). Oh and he was a movie star! (Now I didn't spend too much time researching these facts so they might be a little off but I did find that it was interesting that there is more info on his scandal then his political career.) But my favorite site was "Wayne Hays - Dead or Alive?" So all that searching and it looks like I'll still have to wait for the DVD.
Well, Kristi has been doing a great job with her first web sight - it looks great. Plus she's got the house looking great and has taken a bunch of pictures of Nicole. Speaking of Nicole, she's started teething - still in the very early stages - but other than that she's doing fine and full of personality. Here's a few pics, hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment