Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nicole getting to know the fam/House






































It's been a while, a long, long while since we've posted but I’m back with a lot. I have been downloading everyone's pictures from the blog spot onto the iPhone and teaching Nicole everyone's name.

Some names she gets right on:
Ashley
Papa (for Grandpa)
Nana (For Grandma - she wouldn't even try Grandma so we had to try something else)
Moni
Jordan
Tori

Some names she gets close
Hannah is "nana"
Jennifer, I know you hate Jenny but she wouldn’t even try Jennifer and if it makes you feel better she doesn't even say Jenny she says "Nenny"
Jessica is "ica"

Some names she gets confused on:
When she sees Kyle she says Kirk
When she sees Kirk she says Papa - must be the hair
When she sees Holden she says Jordan
Ken is "fishy" because that's what he's holding
Brennan is "pumpkin" because that's what he's carving

Others she wont even try:
Lezlee
Sara
Nathan

And others still are camera shy and I couldn't find pictures for:
Matt
Mike
Chase
Chandler
Tammy
Eric










All the pictures of the house where taken with a phone and I'm sorry if there not very crisp but it'll give you and idea of how it's coming along. Almost done!















There are a lot more pics and I'll try to post more tonight, it's all done and can't wait till we can move in! Love you all




1 comment:

Moni said...

Hi Troy,
We can't wait to get to see you and your house. It will be awesome.
See you soon.
Monika