
Wayne named the Rhino 'The Vicki Jo'
You can ride in the feild in front of our house or go up the steep hill and get the mail.
Wayne found a wonderful trail that does forever. It is a snowmobile trail. This rock was found on the trail
The three cousins. Grandma, Georgia, and Mary Ann. We lived our life on the same street. I remember when my mother was pregant with Kelly and Mom expected to much from me ( so I thought) so I ran a way from home (down the street to Mary Ann's) and slept in Mary Ann's closent. In the morning Aunt Mary came down, opening the closent and told me to take the milk (we always got Bessies morning milking) to my mother. Aunt Mary knew all along I was there. I could have slept of the bed.
Russell Watterson and Aunt Jane Mc Bride. Russell and his wife Nila have recently returned from their mission in the Baltic. Russ is my cousin that offered his Granby lodge for our next reunion. Cindy in the back ground.
June 24 Tori and Chase came to visit. June 26,27, and 28 was the Watteson Reunion. If you are wondering who the man is with a tatoo on his arm he is Kip's Linda's youngest boy. I believe his name is Chad.
1 comment:
Be so careful using your new Rhino to go up the big hill. Aaron's grandpa was just killed in an accident last January at his cabin in Pennsylvania. He used a tractor to go up the hill by their cabin. He had done it for years, but on this particular day the tractor slipped on some ice and rolled. So I'm sure the new Rhino, aka "Vicki Jo" will have a lot of fun in store for you, but I thought I would offer a word of caution as well. :)
Looks like your reunion was fun!
Post a Comment