Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sofia Bulgaria Mission!

Most of you have already heard this news, but for extended family who look at this page or anyone else interested:




Okay - a lot of people have already heard this news through word of mouth and facebook, but in case you missed it:

We've been waiting for Holden's mission call for 3 weeks now and he finally got it yesterday! He's so excited that he'll be serving in the Sofia Bulgaria mission!

He doesn't leave until August 12th, so he has a lot of time to prepare! (I think that's the only slight downside - I think he was wishing he'd be leaving by June, but it seems like they send out the missionaries in huge groups about 4 times a year)

It will be a huge adventure!

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

Whoo-Hoo! What an adventure! I bet Holden is psyched. He'll do awesome.