Monday, January 19, 2009

Phone Numbers and E-Mail Addresses

I've added a list of everyone's e-mail and phone numbers to the side. Please review it and make sure the info I've got is correct. You can edit it by clicking on the tool symbol at the bottom. Please also add any of your kid's e-mail addresses. Jordan would love to keep in touch with her cousins.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So are you the type that goes ahead and does things without getting permission, thinking you can ask for forgiveness later?? We'd rather not have our email address and phone number on the blog (it's not that we don't love you). Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad you did this, then I can see how poorly I have communicated my info... That phone number is 3 homes ago. My current home phone is 603-249-5307. Jen

Jordan said...

Lol I will have him fix it Jen