

Chandler has worked so hard to be able to play football this season. As I think all of you know Chandler had to loose 23 pounds in just over 5 weeks to be able to play football. He did that and more! He has now lost 30 pounds, which means he can even eat on the day before football. (they weigh the kids before each game in their pads and if they are over weight they can't play, so the kids who are really close usually don't get to eat before the game). His team is doing well, they were tied for second place going into today's game. They have already qualified for the playoffs which start in a few weeks. Chandler has found some good friends on the team, even though most are 2 years older then him. Here Chandler is with his friend Josh Coffey on the team. Chandler is #64.
1 comment:
I am really proud of you chandler and I wish that I could come see one of your games. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Post a Comment