The 2008 Hays Family Reunion was held in the Old
Church just across from the
Riverton Cemetery where most of Great Grandpa Hays family were
buried.

There was about 60 people attend. This Old man (101) in Hugh Bryant he came all the way from Florida to attend. He past away a week after the
Reunion.

When we first got settled into
Moulton Alabama I got the phone book out and looked for Hays and found that there was a Roy and Ray Hays. I called and talked to them. In fact we had a couple of appointment to visit with them, but It never worked out. Roy and Ray are twins. I don't have a picture here of them together.

This is Sam Hays and his wife Jan, older bother of Roy and Ray Hays. I think these are the only Hays
they spelled their name right, the rest spelled it Hayes.

Betty Hayes I the lady that we know so well and these are her brothers. They are children of Jake Hayes.

The community built a new church beside the old one. Someone got the idea to turn the old church into a
fellowship hall. It was a great palace to have the reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment